Posted by : Unknown September 17, 2013



Hyuuga Hinata Poem - Hope and Wonder*Hope and Wonder* 

Watching and hiding 

Behind a tree. 

Hoping he doesn't 

Notice me. 

I see he's determined 

To change his fate 

I want to change it 

Before it's too late. 

They said I'm a failure. 

My sister, cousin, and Dad. 

But the thing I was lacking 

Was something he had 

At my first Chuunin exams, 

Something I'll never forget. 

He helped me change. 

At least a little bit. 

Sitting in my room 

Thinking of that day. 

Wondering 'When I see him next, 

What am I going to say?' 

Then I go to my bed, 

Thinking 'When won't I flee?' 

And wishing for the day 

When he'll acknowledge me. 

- Hyuuga Hinata.

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

- Copyright © Digital World - Digital world - Powered by The Anime Bible - Designed by Digital world -